Saturday, February 18, 2012

Long Lost Maggie

Hello There!
Sorry I've gone missing for so long.  I am a facebook addict.  I'll admit it.  That, and life just got crazy for a while.

Jeffrey's eye surgery saved his eyeball, so that is great.  Thank you for your prayers and concerns.  His vision still sucks and is precarious but we are thankful for what we have.  He had a couple of hospital stays with some other medical stuff, but we came through them well.

I have been on an art making frenzy lately.  Nothing earth shattering, just lots of messin' around in journals and with Joanne Sharpe's Letter Love online class.  If you haven't seen it or checked it out, I really recommend it.  It is only $35 and you get unlimited access to the lessons.  There's a growing community of us gals that like to mess about with markers and letters and fun stuff, from beginner's to experts!  Waaaay fun!  I think I might be going to Hell though, because I spent last Sunday doodling letters on my church bulletin while the pastor was preachin'.

My friend, Lura Brown, has been my constant encouraging force through everything.  Thank goodness for her friendship.  God knew I needed her in my life.  And on that note, I think I'll go work on some art before she kicks my butt!  LOL!  not really, she would never be mean, but she is good about getting me to actually make stuff...so I do it to please her often times, and for myself sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment